Don’t Miss This 1st Time Homebuyer Workshop – January 12th, Duluth, GA
January 6, 2010
IS THIS THE RIGHT TIME TO BUY YOUR FIRST HOME?
Attend this FREE, NO OBLIGATION seminar and get the facts about…
- The $8,000 tax credit
- Purchasing HUD Homes, Short Sales and Foreclosures
- What You Should and Should NOT Do When Shopping For A Home Loan
- Mortgage Options – FHA, Conventional, Fixed, VA, etc…
- How much money do I really need to buy a home?
- How Much Home Can You Afford?
- Long Term Benefits and Responsible Homeownership
- Why do Attorney’s close loans in Georgia?
- Title Insurance
- Neighborhood Stabilization Programs
- and much more…
The housing industry is changing daily.
Don’t miss this opportunity to get your answers to your questions from a Real Estate Agent and Attorney and a Mortgage Loan Officer.
Only 20 spaces are available, and RSVP is required.
Tuesday, January 12th, 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Please visit the 1st Time Homebuyer’s Meetup group website to register.
Address and details available at the Meetup group website.
Our goal is to educate you! We look forward to seeing you there!